You may need to contact the council and use services differently as part of our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please visit our Coronavirus in Warrington pages to find out which services are affected.
Access your council tax or business rates account online
If you pay council tax or business rates to the council, you may view your account online.
You can use this service to:
- Check if a payment has been received
- See how much council tax or business rates you are being charged for the current financial year
- View how much council tax or business rates you were charged in other financial years
- See a statement of your account, including details of what we've charged you, any relief or exemptions we've given you and the payments we've received on the account
Keeping your online account secure
- The system operates in a secure (SSL) environment. Once you have logged in you can check that the environment is secure by looking for the 'https://' in the URL at the top of the screen
- Your user ID and password will provide you with access to your own account details. You must keep these details safe and not share them with anyone
- Remember to logout when you have finished