If you want to visit Gatewarth community recycling centre or Woolston community recycling centre in a van, large vehicle or with a trailer, you may need to apply for a permit in advance.
We don’t issue any permits for Stockton Heath community recycling centre.
We only accept household waste, you can’t bring trade waste to a community recycling centre, with or without a permit. We do offer a trade waste collection service.
How to apply
Ring us on 01925 442527 between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. Call at least 48 hours before you plan to visit. Permits are free.
You’ll need to tell us:
- Which community recycling centre you want to use
- How many times you plan to visit – you can only visit up to three times in a 12 month period
- What date you want to visit
- What items you need to get rid of, and how much – you’ll only be allowed to tip the items detailed on your permit
- The make, model and registration number of the vehicle you’ll be using
Make sure you bring your permit number with you, plus proof of your address such as your driving licence or a recent utility bill.