Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Warrington
The government guidance has been updated to:
- Use of public transport for essential purposes only
- No spectators at amateur/semi-professional sport
- Allow only 15 people to attend weddings from Monday 28 September
- Wear face coverings in hospitality settings when not sat at your table, and in taxis (unless exempt)
- Workers who can work from home, should do so
- Hospitality for food and drink will be table service only
- Late night restriction of operating hours, with hospitality, leisure and entertainment venues required to close between 10pm and 5am
Additional Warrington measures
From Tuesday 22 September, new regulations in Warrington and other specific areas of the country also mean no mixing of separate households in one house or private gardens (unless you have formed a support bubble).
Face to face services at Contact Warrington on Horsemarket Street, the Register Office on Museum Street and New Town House are closed to the public, but you can still contact the council. Visit our contact us page or call 01925 443322.
Information and advice
Other council services
All our other services are operating as normally as possible, while following government guidance of working from home where possible and social distancing.
You can visit our other services on our website and continue to use them.