If you are a business tenant and the council is your landlord, you can use this form to report a repair. Before doing so, please check your lease as this will tell you whether the repair in question is the responsibility of the tenant (you) or of your landlord (the council).

To use this form you’ll need to tell us:
•    Your name and address
•    Address of property in disrepair
•    A brief description of the problem
•    Any additional information

The data we collect from our online forms is stored for no more than six weeks. However teams within the council may store your data for longer in order to continue to provide you with the service you have requested. For more information see our website privacy policy.

If you wish to report an emergency repair, please call 01925 442854 between 9am - 5pm.