On Tuesday 26 January from 9pm to 1am there will be scheduled maintenance to My Warrington. Services on the website may be disrupted during that time and could affect your use of the site. Thank you for your patience.
National lockdown: please stay at home
Warrington is subject to the current national lockdown restrictions - please stay at home. For more more information about what this means, visit our coronavirus web pages.
Family support is delivered by a dedicated team of workers known as the family support team.
They support families at an early stage to improve the life chances of children and young people.
The family support team work with families experiencing a range of challenges such as debt, housing issues, domestic violence, poor mental or emotional health, substance misuse, anti-social behaviour and neglect. They do this through home visiting and assessment of your needs.
A key aspect of the help provided to families includes:
- support families with children aged 0-19 years old with complex and multiple needs
- an assessment of needs, helping families to identify what works well and what needs to change
- acting as lead professional for the family, helping you to access support and work with other services to make changes
- parenting advice and working with the family to improve the confidence and self-esteem of children, young people and parents/carers
- being a positive role model and advocate for children and young people
- listening to the views of families and their children to provide support