Flyposting is when people place signs, posters, adverts or stickers without permission in public places or a public on a building. We aim to remove flyposting within 14 working days.
- Examples of flyposting are using unauthorised adverts, posters, leaflets or banners
- In some areas, it’s the parish or town council who deal with flyposting and you may need to report it to them directly.
Flyposting on private land/or private property must be reported directly to the land owner, for example a bus shelter.
To report flyposting on Council land only please use the online form and tell us:
- How big the flyposting is and how many there are
- What it’s advertising
- If there are names or contact details on the fly posting
- Where it is, in as much detail as possible
- If its obscene, offensive or contains nudity