On behalf of Warrington, our Mayor Cllr Maureen Creaghan, sends sincere condolences to Her Majesty The Queen and the Royal Family, following the death of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip. Read the Mayor's full statement.
Flyposting is when people place signs, posters, adverts or stickers without permission in public places or a public on a building. We aim to remove flyposting within 14 working days.
- Examples of flyposting are using unauthorised adverts, posters, leaflets or banners
- In some areas, it’s the parish or town council who deal with flyposting and you may need to report it to them directly.
Flyposting on private land/or private property must be reported directly to the land owner, for example a bus shelter.
To report flyposting on Council land only please use the online form and tell us:
- How big the flyposting is and how many there are
- What it’s advertising
- If there are names or contact details on the fly posting
- Where it is, in as much detail as possible
- If its obscene, offensive or contains nudity