On behalf of Warrington, our Mayor Cllr Maureen Creaghan, sends sincere condolences to Her Majesty The Queen and the Royal Family, following the death of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip. Read the Mayor's full statement.
Manage your account online
If you pay Council Tax or Business Rates to the council, you can access your account online.
Register for an account now and you can carry out transactions and access your information 24/7
You can use this service to:
- Set up an arrangement for payment
- Check if a payment has been received
- See how much council tax or business rates you are being charged for the current financial year
- View how much council tax or business rates you were charged in other financial years
- See a statement of your account, including details of what we've charged you, any relief or exemptions we've given you and the payments we've received on the account
Keeping your online account secure
- The system operates in a secure (SSL) environment. Once you have logged in you can check that the environment is secure by looking for the 'https://' in the URL at the top of the screen
- Your user ID and password will provide you with access to your own account details. You must keep these details safe and not share them with anyone
- Remember to logout when you have finished