Register Office - Coronavirus update
Changes to register office
To protect our staff and residents, and to direct resources to the most vital services:
- We have closed the Museum Street office and from 6 April, all death registration appointments will be conducted over the phone
From 6 July 2020, Warrington Registration Service will resume birth registrations. To keep parents and colleagues as safe as possible during the Covid-19 pandemic, we have changed the way in which you can register your baby. Your child’s registration will now take place in two stages. The first stage will be a phone call and the second a face to face appointment at the register office. Please make a telephone appointment
Registering a death
- Please call Contact Warrington on 01925 443322.
- If you need to register a death caused by COVID-19 please contact the Register Office on 01925 442762 BEFORE you book an appointment
Marriages and civil partnerships
- Only urgent Notices of Marriage and Civil Partnership will be offered at the moment
- Please let us know if you require an urgent appointment by sending us an email email@example.com
- Small ceremonies (including up to 30 people) may take place in Warrington from August 2020. To book, please call 01925 443322.
If you have any further queries about registering a birth or death, marriage/civil partnership notices, or a citizenship question, please email Contact Warrington or call 01925 443322.