On Tuesday 26 January from 9pm to 1am there will be scheduled maintenance to My Warrington. Services on the website may be disrupted during that time and could affect your use of the site. Thank you for your patience.
National lockdown: please stay at home
Warrington is subject to the current national lockdown restrictions - please stay at home. For more more information about what this means, visit our coronavirus web pages.
We will remove offensive or racist graffiti from Council owned land only.
- Reports of offensive or racist graffiti will be removed within 24 hours of being received
- Non-offensive graffiti on Council land will not be removed
- We will not remove graffiti from private land, please refer your enquiry to the landowner
To report offensive or racist graffiti on Council land only please use the online form and tell us:
- The location of the graffiti for example a public place or building
- What is says
- Is the graffiti in words, pictures drawn, painted, sprayed or scratched onto surfaces etc
Graffiti can be considered as causing criminal damage and a fine up to £5,000 or a prison sentence for up to ten years.