On Tuesday 26 January from 9pm to 1am there will be scheduled maintenance to My Warrington. Services on the website may be disrupted during that time and could affect your use of the site. Thank you for your patience.
Shrubs and hedges
National lockdown: please stay at home
Warrington is subject to the current national lockdown restrictions - please stay at home. For more more information about what this means, visit our coronavirus web pages.
We prune shrubberies in parks and Council owned land during the winter months.
- We will prioritise shrubberies that are overgrowing and obstructing a pathway for example at a road junction/or in a park
- Please note that during bird nesting season (March – August) we will not cut any shrubberies unless there is a priority health and safety issue
To report overgrown shrubs please complete the online form and tell us:
- The location of the shrubbery
- Is it causing an obstruction? If not, this will not be pruned until the winter months
- Are there any bird nests visible?