On behalf of Warrington, our Mayor Cllr Maureen Creaghan, sends sincere condolences to Her Majesty The Queen and the Royal Family, following the death of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip. Read the Mayor's full statement.
Wellbeing is about having a good quality of life. Many different issues can affect your wellbeing; worries about money, feeling stuck in a rut, or maybe wanting help to change, like quit smoking.
The Warrington Wellbeing team
Our team can help you get the information and support you need to start feeling back on track. They can provide some personal advice, or they help get support from an expert.
When we might need to refer you to someone else
The team is unable to provide emergency mental health support. If you need help right now, please:
- Contact your GP, or call the NHS's 111 helpline if your GP surgery is closed
- Call the Warrington Assessment Team on 01925 666647
- Call Samaritans on 116 123
- Visit happyoksad.org.uk for advice and support services that can help you
The team are not clinical staff and so we cannot advise you or comment on medical conditions or medications.
The team are not legal experts but they may be able to refer you to a professional who can help.
Local, 24/7 Mental Health Crisis Line
Call 0800 051 1508
The local Mental Health Crisis Line is:
- available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- for people experiencing a mental health crisis, who need urgent support
- for people concerned that a friend or family member is in a mental health crisis
- for people who live in Warrington, Halton, Knowsley or St Helens
- for people of all ages, including children and young people
- free to call
Find more about the Crisis Line, which is run by North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust,
Where to find us
Room G5, The Gateway
89 Sankey Street
If you need advice
Call the Wellbeing office on 01925 248460 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think volunteering is right for you or if you’re not sure yet but would like to find out more, please call our volunteer coordinator on 01925 443098.